Home » » Rory and Ransom

Rory and Ransom

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From Chaos Men:
The night before this shoot I told Ransom to save a load for his Serviced scene with Rory. From the vibe I got from Rory, he was going to be more than happy to have a dick to suck while being Serviced.
I love it when these videos naturally turn into a suckfest. Ransom does an awesome job handling Rory's big uncut cock, and then makes his own dick accessible.
Three minutes in, and Rory was sucking dick like a pro. Rory says he is on the Bi side, but from talking to him, I think he is getting more and more interested in dudes. Its kind of hot when these Mid 20's guys have been playing "undercover straight" and just tend to have the masculine traits as second nature. Being in the Service, I think he tended to butch it up.
 http://www.chaosmen.com/