Home » » Esteban & Jonathan

Esteban & Jonathan

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sean Cody wrote:
Jonathan is quite an athlete. Between filming here, traveling all over the world, and working, he still finds time to run twelve miles a day, six days a week. He’s not even training for a marathon! He just likes to run that much. Even Esteban thought that much was crazy.
The two of them had the opportunity to hang out a little before I even arrived, and when I did, I could tell that Jonathan was already developing a little crush on Esteban. I wondered how long that would last, though, once Jonathan saw the size of Esteban’s cock. Remember, Jonathan has only recently started bottoming.
I don’t know that Esteban was expecting Jonathan’s cock to be so big either. He sure didn’t mind giving it some extra oral attention once things got going. And, Jonathan didn’t mind either.
One thing I will say, I don’t think in the history of filming that I’ve ever seen so much cum on one person’s body. And you know it’s great sex when the guys being filmed completely forget you’re even there!